Summertime is filled with ice cream and slushies for many households…. and while these sugar packed treats are ok to enjoy sometimes we are always looking for a healthier option for everyday healthier treats. straight out of the BEACHBODY BLOG these delicious strawberry frozen yogurt bites will not disappoint! You can substitute the strawberries for another berry you enjoy more. Enjoy these easy-to-make summertime treats!
- ½ cup finely chopped raw almonds
- 1 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin organic coconut oil melted
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup reduced-fat (2%) plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 1½ cups finely chopped fresh strawberries
- Prepare 6 muffin cups by lining with silicone or parchment cupcake liners. Set aside.
- Combine almonds, sugar, oil, and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well.
- Divide almond mixture evenly between muffin cups. Set aside.
- Combine yogurt and honey in a small bowl; mix well.
- Evenly top almond mixture with yogurt mixture and strawberries.
- Freeze for 6 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from cupcake liners to serve.
The Beachbody Blog is a great place to find recipes just like this one… you can easily alter any recipes to fit your family’s likes but you don’t have to start from scratch inventing new recipes altogether!