Busy parents need fast and filling dinners for the entire family to enjoy. I’m all about simple crockpot recipes that I can toss in and come back to a couple hours later. This fiesta chicken recipe can be made in a crockpot or in a pan stovetop. It’s filling and makes great leftover lunches the following day.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts - cubed
- 1 15 oz. can rinsed black beans
- 2 cans, 14.5 oz each, petite diced tomatoes
- ½ cup water
- 1 packet McCormick fiesta slow cooker seasoning
- Combine seasoning and water and pour over remaining ingredients
- Cook in crock for 1.5 hours on high