Cajun Shrimp & Hummus Flat-outs
- Shrimp - peeled, deveined, and diced
- Cajun Seasoning - or mediterranean seasoning, depending on how "hot" you like it
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Broccoli Slaw - you can buy in a bag near shredded coleslaws in produce aisle
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Rub edges of flat-out with coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil.
- Smear thin layer of Roasted Red Pepper Hummus all over flatout.
- Cook shrimp in coconut oil until they turn pink, season with cajun or mediterranean spices.
- Place shrimp on top of hummus flatout.
- In same pan, cook broccoli slaw until softens.
- Place broccoli slaw on top of shrimp.
- Top with red pepper flakes.
- Toast in toaster oven or conventional oven until golden brown.